Thursday, February 14, 2013

House + Home : Using What You Already Have

I've been considering purchasing new furniture for our home -  a wardrobe for our bedroom, chest for baby girl's room and I'd like new furniture in the den. We could sure use a few upgrades, but I would like to do it on a budget. During these days and times it's more common to do it yourself, craft it up and turn old into new.

I'm always in search of ways to enhance and make good use of things I already have. I came across these stylish O'verlays by Danika & Cheryle. What an amazing way to add a pop of style to any room. They even provide Ikea to Overlays, so that you know which pairings work best. This is definitely a fun project with many sophisticated solutions.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Julie // Bound said...

I had heard about these before, but then forgot about them. We have so much IKEA furniture, they'd really be put to good use...I'm going to have to check them out!

February 19, 2013 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comment is greatly appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home