Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Style: MINT Mayhem

I must admit, my favorite color this spring is MINT GREEN. It's everywhere, which is perfectly fine by me. I'm probably so attached, because my favorite icecream is Chocolate Chip Mint. What can I say, we were MINT-to-be! Here are some fabulous finds. I recently purchased the mint colored pants shown from Walmart - ONLY $16.88! Can't beat the price and they fit very well. I'm also in love with jewelry this season. There's so many styles to mix-n-match and choose from.

Mint Jeans - Walmart // Studded Mint Tote - Steve Madden // Mint Statement Necklace - Bauble Bar //  Mint + Stripe Sandals - Jessica Simpson //  GoOnGreen - OPI Nail Lacquer // Bracelet One - Bauble Bar //
Bracelet Two - Bauble Bar

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comment is greatly appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home